You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

malek

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 8:59pm

zone does not stop

Unpluging controller and off the controller tried but could not stop watering. only shutting off valve worked. But this is temporary troubleshooting. Please show me permanent solution of the zone,not stopping watering for Rain Bird 900i

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 9:38pm

Find the zone valve that is sticking open and repair it. The controller has nothing to do with your problem.

malek

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 5:24pm

I found the zone valve but how can i repair it. Can you link any video? Can you give rough estimate as to the expense of,if hired. How can make it unable to water permanently?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "malek" (Sep 1st 2016, 5:41pm)

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 7:33am

Post a photo of the old valve.

MALEK@AOL.COM

Unregistered

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 8:51am

ZONE does not stop

THE VALVE LOCATION IS IN A CIRCULAR GREEN SMALL BOX WHICH IS DIFFICULT TO TAKE A PICTURE. ADVISE FOR ALTERNATE. OR CALL TO
PROFESSIONAL.

Rate this thread