You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hotshot

Starting Member

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 11:50am

sprinklers repeating runs

My controller is set properly for run dates, time, and run time all on A. BCand D are all turned off. Set for Tues and Sat
at 7am. four stations with run times. The sprinklers start and run through the cycle for all four stations as set to run - THEN the cycle for the four stations runs again. This happens on both Tues and Sat. Please help....I have paid 2 people to check for the cause of this and neither has solved the problem...HELP PLEASE

mrfixit

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 5:25pm

You've paid people? Were they sprinkler guys?

Check your start times. You only want ONE start time then the zones will run in sequence and not repeat. Double check BCD. No start times should be there.

If it's still a problem reset the controller. Take out the back up battery and unplug for 5 minutes. Or press the reset button if it has one.

If you still have an issue then it's time for a new controller. I doubt that's the problem though. ONE start time only.

SunCoLawns

Advanced Member

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 5:34pm

What kind of clock is it? Some clocks have a seasonal adjust that if you set over 100% they go around twice. Other clocks have cycle/soak options that may cause it to run multiple times.

Rate this thread