You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

casatrahan

Unregistered

Monday, June 27th 2016, 10:48am

RMX- 1T keypad Transmitter

I am trying to find a new copy of the pocket reference guide for the RMX-1T Keypad Transmitter. Anybody have one they can pdf?

casatrahan

Unregistered

Monday, June 27th 2016, 11:09am

Thats the owners manual. I am looking for the pocket reference guide. it is different. 8)

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 27th 2016, 11:22am

the idea is you make your own reference guide from the info in the owners manual - you can do it

casatrahan

Unregistered

Monday, June 27th 2016, 5:59pm

Thanks for the help. If there is anyone one else out there with an actual copy of RMX-1T Keypad Transmitter Pocket Reference Guide. I'd appreciate your help. feel free to chime in.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 27th 2016, 7:55pm

Why don't you phone Rainbird and ask them? It's only a product from 15 years ago with the owners manual still provided on their website.

Rate this thread