You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wayne R

Unregistered

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 6:57pm

All zones not working

I have a total of 4 zones in my system. I turned on zone 4 manually to check a sprinkler head, and after about 30 seconds the water shut off and the zone quit working. I have tried all 4 zones manually but none of them are working now.

I have a Toro Ecxtra that I'm guessing was installed when the house was built in 2002.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Wayne R

Unregistered

Friday, June 17th 2016, 2:54pm

Update...I checked the voltage to each zone. I was getting around 25+V to each zone. I test ran all my zones again, and now 1 and 3 are working. So I messed with the wires going in to the zone modules some and got all 4 zones working. I guess the wires were corroded or something but all zones are working now.

Rate this thread