You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

scottymats

Starting Member

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 4:48pm

One zone not shutting down when timer ends...Toro Green Keeper

Anyone have a solution to why 1 zone in my 7 zone system will not shut down after timer ends?

mrfixit

Saturday, June 4th 2016, 5:32pm

Either the timer is telling the valve to stay on or there's something wrong with the valve.

Does the valve shut off when you unplug the timer? Probably not. But I have seen the GreensKeeper have a bad module telling one station to stay on all the time. Just once i've seen that. So unplug it. Make sure the back up battery is good first.

Then find the valve and adjust it or repair it. Sometimes if you turn the flow control down a tad it will work normally again. Make sure the solenoid is snug and there are no leaks.

A picture of the valve would help. How about the model of valve?