You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

treetroll

Starting Member

Tuesday, May 31st 2016, 10:16pm

Rainbird ESP-M controller not operating properly

My rainbird esp-m controller, about 5 years old now, was installed locally and now does not operate properly -- I have a 4 valve system, and want to operate 2 on program A and all 4 on program B However, whatever i do they always now all operate independent of which program is selected, A B or C. Any suggestions?

mrfixit

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 12:54am

Your post is a little confusing to me but I'll give it a shot.

Check all the start times. Program A should have ONE start time. Program B should have ONE start time. Program C shouldn't have any start times. Check all the start times. 1 2 3...

Check the run times. Program A should only have two valves with run times. Program B has four valve run times and C should have 0 run times.

If all else fails I'd reset the controller to erase all programming and start over.

SunCoLawns

Advanced Member

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 9:40am

Do you understand that the controller will run any of the programs that have a start time, at least one watering day, and at least one zone with run times, regardless of which program is selected?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 10:31am

You do not select a program to run. They all run. (the idea of selecting a program only applies to your input when programming the controller)

rodgers0419

Starting Member

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:03pm

Rainbird ESP 4TM

Help!! I have a rainbird sprinkler system and I am now getting the PR off message on my controller. I have put in a new fuse and a new battery. It did work for one cycle on a section of my yard and then the power went out again. I have taken the battery out and unplugged the controller from the wall and waited for a few minutes and then put it back in again. Still getting the PR off message.

mrfixit

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 2:07pm

RE: Rainbird ESP 4TM

Help!! I have a rainbird sprinkler system and I am now getting the PR off message on my controller. I have put in a new fuse and a new battery. It did work for one cycle on a section of my yard and then the power went out again. I have taken the battery out and unplugged the controller from the wall and waited for a few minutes and then put it back in again. Still getting the PR off message.

Hello Mr. Rogers. You might get more response to your question if you start your own thread. No sweat, people make that mistake all the time.
Click here and ask again.

Rate this thread