You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nitz

Starting Member

Friday, May 27th 2016, 6:22pm

hardware to raise the sprinkler height over tall flowers.

I have an existing system installed years ago when the plantings were nursery stock size, now they are 18"-24". My 12" high heads don't reach over most of these plantings now. Do I install a 12" nipple under the head and support with a piece of rebar and wire ties or is there something else on the market? This area is in a shaded woodland setting in the back of the house, not in public view, as in front yard. Would you use a smaller head and longer nipple for less weight(this head is a roter)? ?(

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 11:37am

Or you could lower the 12" pop up to go with 4" popups and hit the root base instead of the foliage.

I know that sometimes this is not an option.

But sometimes it works better going higher.
:thumbsup:
:thumbup: :thumbsup:
LI0006121, BPAT0011021, CI0009500

Rate this thread