You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Lmfields84

Starting Member

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 12:29pm

No AC Hunter X-Core

We have a hunter x-core system. A few weeks ago, I accidentally knocked the transformer out of the outlet which is on the ceiling of our garage. Because of how far away the box is from the outlet, the transformer was spliced in to a white wire that runs into the control box. Unfortunately, whoever installed it did not tape the wire nut connecting them, and when I knocked it down, it separated and fell to the floor. It was rattling when I shook it so I figured I broke it, and bought a replacement. I just replaced it, but I am still getting the "no ac" error with the new transformer. I tried resetting, nothing. I tried using a different outlet, nothing. Not sure what else it could be? ?( ?( ?(

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 12:49pm

Check the wiring connections at the controller.

Rate this thread