You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BILL H

Starting Member

Friday, May 13th 2016, 3:36pm

Water won't turn off when controller is set to "OFF"

I have a three zone system by Virtualrain. I turned the system on this morning and set the various times, days, etc. I set the dial at "Off" in the control box in the house, and then turned the water valve on, inside the house. Water then began sprinkling out of the heads in one zone. I closed the water valve, rechecked everything, including that the control valves in the outdoor box were off, and re-opened the water valve, with "Off" on the control box in the house. Once more, water came sprinkling out of one zone. Does that zone valve have debris in it, is it faulty, or what else may be wrong?

BILL H

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Saturday, May 14th 2016, 6:36am

If you unplug the controller and the valve is still open, then it's the valve.

Rate this thread