You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

samish

Starting Member

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 3:27pm

One zone pulsates on and off

Four zone system. Three zones work fine, without any issues. One zone has intermittent problems. Sometimes it seems to be fine when I turn it on manually, or I set the manual timer for a few minutes and let the controller send power to the solenoid. Sometimes the sprinklers will come on, run for a minute, and then sink back down, then pop up, sink down, etc. It's like they lose pressure. I have replaced the valve and triple checked the wiring. What is my next step? Sprinklers are at the top of a steep hill, and it is possible that even a fairly big leak is draining away quickly, so I don't have a puddle. But is that the next logical explanation? That there is a leak in that zone?

Thanks.

Saturday, August 27th 2016, 11:04pm

Sprinkler Zone Going On And Off

Its the timer that's going bad replace it.

Rate this thread