You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

wagon35

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 10:40am

1 zone not working

I have a Hunter X-Core system with a master valve and 7 zones, all zones operate properly except for zone 7, the only way that I can get zone 7 to work is by opening up the bleeder valve, when I close bleeder the zone shuts down. I have checked power, replaced valve, solenoid and cleared line of any known debris...any suggestions?

mrfixit

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 2:12pm

How did you check the power to valve 7?

Is there a spare wire you can use?

Maybe you installed the new valve backwards.

wagon35

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 2:43pm

I did check power to zone 7 with meter and it was ok, I moved power from zone 7 to zone 6 and zone 6 worked, I also tried moving the power from zone 6 to zone 7 and zone 7 still not working, I also removed valve and turned it around just in case I put it on backwards but still not working