You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

PHOPPE

Starting Member

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 5:54pm

Rainbird E-6 not turning on in the AM

I'm having an issue with the timer not kicking on in the mornings. I have checked the timer and it works fine when I do a test run (like having it turn on in 5 minutes), but it seems that it resets itself after midnight or something because all the squares around the number days disappear the next day. It's as if the boxes just erase themselves. I checked the times and everything is still set (for 7AM). What could be happening to make the boxes disappear around the set watering days. I have all 7 boxes set so it should be coming on every morning but when I go out to check why it hasn't come on, all the boxes are gone around the numbers. Thanks

mrfixit

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 10:08pm

When you did a test run did you run through all of the stations?

If your backup battery is bad and you have a bad solenoid it could be resetting the controller every time the bad zone runs.

Rate this thread