You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lindqvistlf

Starting Member

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 1:23pm

Possible Low Pressure Issue

I purchase a property that has a Hunter Pro C control unit with 3 zones with one nelson control valve, 5 sprinkler heads on two of the stations and 4 on the other. After running the zones I finally located 14 heads that were buried. I found them by looking for wet spots in ground. The property was not occupied for over a year so all the heads had gotten buried. So I dug the heads out and pulled those that were buried extremely deep. My issue is when I run the unit all three zones fail to pop up and spray. They all leak water but do not pop from the ground. I even pull the units up while running and they just go back down. I think its a pressure issue because all the zones do the same thing. Any ideas? I'm leaning that it's the control valve but I don't have a clue.

Rate this thread