You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


New Member


Monday, April 18th 2016, 11:06am

Garden Sprinklers - What kind

I'm looking to add another zone to my sprinkler system. I have a Rainbird sytem, mostly (I changed out the ESP controller for RainMachine HD). I want to add a zone that heads down to my garden where I have 3 raised beds. Can you let me know:

* What is the best head for this? Should I use some sort of drip-feed or use something else - I'm unsure what would work best.

* I currently have a blue tubing (assuming it is polyethylene), is there a specific tubing that works best - don't mind changing it up.

* I think I can figure out what valve I need - but suggestions are welcome.

I'm hoping to order and have it installed by the weekend as I'm going to finish planting then.

Thanks in advance guys!


Rate this thread