You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mattrgrs12

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 1:06pm

2 zones 1 valve

I seem to have a problem with my system. When I moved into the home everything worked fine but I have no idea how the previous owner set up the system. There are 2 zones one for the front yard and one for the back. The back yard was working fine but out of no where the front yard would not turn off so I completely shut up the water to the system. After inspecting the irrigation box I noticed there is only 1 valve in the box and now the backyard will not turn on at all but the front will. Is it possible to run two zones on one valve? For so what would be causing the problems I have going on?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 7:52pm

You have to find the valves. All of them. Identify them, and repair or replace the faulty equipment. You can post a photo here (upload it to Tinypic) if you can't ID them.

01Struck

Starting Member

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 7:52am

If the zones ran separate then you have two valves, one of which is most likely buried out of site below grade. How many wires are in the controller?

Rate this thread