You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.




Tuesday, October 6th 2015, 11:07am

Hunter Pro-C 300 sprinkler part

I have a Hunter Pro-C 300 sprinkler system. My
puppy broke one of the pop-up sprinklers and so I'm now looking to replace it, but
don't know what to get.

There is no part number but this is what is stamped on
it: Hunter 17' A / 1 degree - 360 degrees. Then there is a tiny 16 and a tiny
05 stamped on it as well, but off to the

Can someone please tell me what I can replace it with?

Thanks so much in advance. :)


Advanced Member

Posts: 111

Location: Omaha, Nebraska, USA


Tuesday, October 6th 2015, 11:27am

Well, the nozzle is a 17' adjustable…s-p/pro-17a.htm

If the head is ok you can just unscrew the old and screw in the new, and adjust it.

If you need a new head, I'm guessing 4"…y-p/pros-04.htm

Rate this thread