You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sgouyton

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 11:13am

Hunter ICC controller

My controller is showing the system is running but the sprinklers are not working on any zone. My first thought was the main valve is working. I manually turned the valve on by hand and the sprinklers would work, so I left the main valve in the on position and the system worked the first night but not after that. I played with it yesterday and tested the zones and they worked at first but now nothing works. The controller display shows it working but the sprinklers are not coming on. I have tried reseting the controller and flipping the breaker on and off but it doesnt seem to matter now. I think there is an issue with the controller but dont know where to start for trouble shooting it.

SunCoLawns

Advanced Member

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 3:50pm

Based on the description you are giving I'd check for a loose common wire somewhere, either at the controller or at the valves. You might try closing the master valve and opening a valve on a zone you can see from the controller. Then run trough the zones and see if it kicks on at all. If nothing is working you'll want to check voltages at the controller to rule out a controller issue.

sgouyton

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 4:16pm

Thanks, I'll try that this weekend.