You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beechrn@yahoo.com

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 11:46am

Hardie 6100 Controller

After a recent power outage I went to change the time on the Controller, and enter the correct amount of watering time for each zone. The clock on the controller will not advance and I am unable to enter any amount of time in the zones. It is only showing 1200. I have unplugged the wall outlet so it can reset, and I have changed the battery. I did notice today that someone had foil on the fuse which I removed and now have replaced. Once the fuse was replaced and the unit plugged back in I am only getting the time on the clock. It will not let me program the zones or the days of the week. Help!!?? Do I need a new clock? The clock I have says 1994 on the sticker and I've owned the home for 15 years.

Thanks, Beechrn ?(

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 4:55pm

Yep, it's time to get a new controller.

Rate this thread