You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jamie

Starting Member

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 6:17pm

Hunter Pro C zones 4,5 & 6 stopped working

Hi:

Today I tried to turn on my sprinkler system for the first time since the system was turned on and checked for the season back in May. I was using the manual override to spot-water my first few zones. Numbers 1, 2 & 3, 7, 8, 9 & 10 all work perfectly, however zones 4, 5 & 6 do not come on even though the digital display shows they are running. No one has touched any of the wiring or control panel since May. I haven't found any threads discussing this particular problem. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jamie

mrfixit

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 11:48pm

The module might be bad for 4-5-6. Take out the back up battery and unplug the controller. Take out the module, swap it with the 7-8-9 module. Turn the power back on. Now see what's working and what's not.
If your Pro-C has a locking mechanism for the modules, make sure it's locked into place after replacing the modules. Of course you have to unlock it to get the modules out.

I suppose it's possible that 4-5-6 have their own common wire but wait and see what happens with swapping the modules.
Maybe move the number 7 wire to the number 6 slot and see if 7 still works.

Rate this thread