You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ermeitzn

Starting Member

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 8:40am

System won't stop running

I have a Hunter SRC Plus controller. I am almost positive I have my programming correct. I set it up to run on even days for 15 minutes per zone at 6am. When the last zone completes, it automatically starts over with the first zone again. If I don't manually turn the dial to the OFF position, and then back to the program, the sprinklers will run continuously. Anyone have an idea why this is happening?

mrfixit

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 2:33pm

There's a good chance that you've programmed more than 1 start time. From what you've said it sounds like you've programmed each zone to start at 6 am which will cause the problem you've described.

You only need ONE start time at 6 am then the valves will run in sequence. Erase all the other start times and see what happens.

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 7:09pm

Check programs B and C also.

Rate this thread