You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.




Sunday, July 12th 2015, 7:03am

System for garden

New to gardening and want to install a system using the flat drip tape vs. drip lines. But I am having difficulty figuring out what I need to buy.

I know I need poly tubing and drip tape. I am going to connect the system to an hydrant via garden hose. Besides the poly tubing and tape what else do I need to purchase. Local stores don't carry the drip tape, only the round tubing.

Thanks. :)


Supreme Member

Posts: 5,323

Location: Metro NYC


Sunday, July 12th 2015, 11:15am

tell us why it has to be "drip tape" and not round emitter tubing

Rate this thread