You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

craigcannon

Unregistered

Monday, July 6th 2015, 6:44pm

drip irrigation

I was wanting to install a drip irrigation in my garden 5 rows 100ft long and install emitters every 1 to 2 ft at 2gph would i have to have a pressure regulator in im using just the 1/2 tubing? And would i need to put these in zones with it being 500 emitters total running at a time?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 8:48am

You might have an easier time if you chose a different (lower) application rate.

Craig cannon

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 10:58am

Not really sure what you mean can you explain? I was thinking about putting 2 rows on one timer and the other 3 on another timer

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 1:14pm

You said 500 emitters running at a time, and at 2 gph per emitter, that totals over 16 gallons per minute. Do you know whether your supply can manage that much flow?

Rate this thread