You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

taznn

Unregistered

Monday, July 6th 2015, 4:05pm

Pop ups in one zone only come up when zone restarted????

I have a well irrigation system with three zones. System is about 12-14 years old. The third zone has 7 pop up heads. Just started using the system again after a couple of years. This zone will only work when the zone is started twice. The first time the zone is activated, either via timer or manually, the heads will spurt and water will just spill out of the heads at ground level. Once I cycle the system off and restart zone three, the heads pop up fully and have full pressure with good coverage of the lawn as expected. This occurs every time I use this zone. The other zones work fine.

Any thoughts would be helpful.... valve problem? The heads are stuck? Debris in pop ups? leak in the pipe somewhere? I dont see water pooling anywhere when the heads are working. And water pressure is good and constant once the heads are up for however long the zone is left active. And once the heads are up, the spray is "normal" from the nozzles.

Rate this thread