You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

NEW-B

Unregistered

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 6:06pm

One Sprinker head wont work??? All others work great!!!

Hello All,
I have a sprinkler system that all the sprinkler heads seem to work fine except one. I replaced the sprinkler head with a new one and it still does not want to pop up and work. I can see water on the line if I take the head off, but seems there is no pressure at this particular head which is possibly the last head in that zone, however the rest of the sprinkers in the zone seems to work great without any problem. Not sure what is wrong or how to trouble shoot the to find a solution. Any suggestions if appreciated. Thanks in advance.
New-B

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 7:42pm

Could be dirt in the line, or maybe a tree root choked off the pipe.

NEW-B

Unregistered

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 9:41pm

So, you think my only option is digging up the pipe and follow it back to the closest working head.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 6:50am

Definitely dig up the last head, and see if there isn't a stone or what-not in the pathway. A more complex approach is to back-feed water into the connection to the last head, and try to flush the obstruction back to the zone valve, from which you have removed the cover. (water supply turned off, of course)

Rate this thread