You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 8th 2015, 8:06am

Wiring question.. PLEASE HELP

Hi Guys, I'm new on this forum and as I've reading, you guys are awesome.
This is the issue I'm having.... I had a Mechanical Timer which was wired to a single valve handling 6 zones. The Timer got damaged and I replaced it with an "Orbit Easy Set Logic Timer 6 Stations". I ran the 2 cables from the valve and connected it to the new timer, one to COMMON and the second one to Station 1. But the problem now is that only Zone #1 is working.
Question is: Can I connect all 6 Stations in the timer to the same cable in the valve's solenoid? How can I make that valve to open 6 time (1 for each zone) one after the other one????
I really need help guys, any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 8th 2015, 8:53am

move the Zone 1 wire to the master valve terminal

Monday, June 8th 2015, 9:22am

Hi Wet_boots. Just one more question. Do I need to insert a relay then between the timer and the valve? Or this timer does not need it? Sorry to bother you but the instructions book does not provide that much information.

Thanks a million

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "victorjavier928" (Jun 8th 2015, 9:39am)

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 8th 2015, 11:50am

no relay needed, or you would have seen a short-circuit message