You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lobeo

Unregistered

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 7:14pm

Sprinklers wont turn off

I was trying to troubleshoot my sprinkler system and i flipped the manual bleeder valve on my weather matic irrigation control valve and now my sprinklers will not turn off and have been running for over an hour now. Need help getting them turned off.
I tried flipping the bleeder valve back to its original position and the sprinklers are still running,

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

lobeo

Unregistered

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 7:51pm

Sprinklers wont turn off

More info on my issue. I have the Silver Bullet model weather matic with no flow control valve so I cant shut it off that way. The only thing I did was to flip the manual bleeder valve which made the sprinklers all turn on and they are still running. Aside from cutting off the property water supply line I cant seem to get the sprinklers to shut off. I also checked the solenoid.

Any help is appreciated.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 8:19pm

You will have to eyeball the valve you opened manually, to see that you actually moved the little operating lever all the way back. These valves are not noted for having mechanical issues

Rate this thread