You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Frick10

Starting Member

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 7:40pm

Zone 1 works but no others

I have a Hunter Pro-C system. Worked fine until this spring after my irrigation company opened it up for summer. He said the control panel was going so I bought a new one. The pump will come on when I manually start Zone 1 but it will not activate for the other zones. The control panel shows Zone 2 and the time but the pump will not come on. Help?

mrfixit

Friday, May 29th 2015, 5:46am

I never see pumps where I live but I'm familiar with your controller. I've literally ran across only 1 job that had a pump in 20 years.

On the Pro-C there's an option to turn on or off the pump for each individual zone. I doubt you've turned them off but take a look anyway.

If they're on check the voltage at the pump/master valve terminal while it shows number 2 running. Do you have power?

If you have power then the problem's down the line somewhere. I'd only be speculating as to what. Pump relay, pump, filter, do you need a delay between zones. Can you hear the pump running while 2 is on?

Are the flow controls open on all the valves.

Are all the shut off valves open?

Are the valves themselves getting power?

Well that's about all I have. Someone else will have more.

Good luck!

Rate this thread