You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Canada_Guy

Monday, May 4th 2015, 9:47pm

Missing posts

I noticed that some posts are missing. One person was looking for a sub $200 WiFi controller. I suggested the BlueSpray. I see that post is gone now (was in the Controllers section). There was another one I responded to. It's gone to.

Are there some posting rules that I'm unaware of?

Thanks.

its02003

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 9:52am

I am seeing the same thing. I recently asked a question regarding malfunctioning zones and asking for help identifying the valves I was having issues with. My posts along with the helpful responses are all gone.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 11:20am

the website had a massive spam attack just recently, and some threads may have been lost in the pruning - and by the way, the thread about the under-200-dollar controller looked suspiciously like an ad

its02003

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 11:25am

Any chance any of the lost threads might be recoverable?

Canada_Guy

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 8:30pm

Thanks for the note Wet Boots.

It was my response that may have come across as an ad.

I recommended the Bluespray based on my own experience. I'm in no way associated with them. I had a hard time finding a WiFi based controller with unlimited programs and run times until I came across this one. I paid full price and then some as I had to ship it in from the US (free trade is far from free).

I believe in sharing with others if I have a good experience with a product, especially if it's from a smaller company (which I assume Bluespray is) that has good support.

Rate this thread