You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

irrigirl

Unregistered

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:33pm

STOP THE START TIME EPIDEMIC

I work troubleshooting over the phone for Toro and Irritrol

The most ANNOYING call I get is when customers call and tell me they think they have a bad controller because the cycles are repeating. "Each valve runs and then when it gets to the last valve, it shuts off and starts back at valve 1 again."

YOU ONLY NEED ONE START TIME KIDS. WATERING ONCE A DAY=1 START TIME.

Even CONTRACTORS are walking away from homeowners' systems programming in unneeded start times. I am baffled.

STOP IT PLEASE STOP
<3

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 4:53pm

When I deal with customers that are paying my invoice that don't understand irrigation systems and controller start times, I always ask my self if I would be good at their jobs or their role in society.

:thumbsup:
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "hi.todd" (Aug 23rd 2014, 6:01pm)

Rate this thread