You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cherie byrd

Starting Member

Posts: 1

Location: USA


Tuesday, April 19th 2005, 1:23pm

Mister Nozzle

I have container plants around the perimeter of my paver courtyard. Plumbing has been done under the pavers with 20-24" high 1/2 " diameter pipe up the building and fence walls. I AM LOOKING FOR A MISTER SPRAYER TO ATTACH TO THE PIPE (connector??) to spray in a 90 or 180 degree radius with a one-to-three foot throw. Entire system is attached to a faucet and timer will be installed. I don't want to waste water or soak my whole courtyard, merely water my plants. HELP!!!! email me back at and do SPRINKLERS opn the reference line so I don't delete. I live in St. Petersburg, Florida, and have had little luck in getting the information I'm looking for.

Cherie Byrd


Supreme Member

Posts: 314

Location: USA


Wednesday, April 20th 2005, 9:45am

There are many different companies out there making drip irrigation products. You may check out or or
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

Rate this thread