You are not logged in.


Starting Member


Saturday, June 2nd 2007, 3:21pm

Help me identify my sprinkler head

Helped Dad install a sprinkler system 40 years ago. I am now trying to fix a broken sprinkler head for Mom. It's a brass head,on the top it says "Tricor" "half head". It sprays in a semi circle and the nozzle in the center is broken. Is this company still in business? Is their a universal replacement nozzle I can use, or do I need to dig up and replace the whole head?

Many thanks

Fertigation Guru

Active Member

Posts: 39

Location: USA


Monday, June 4th 2007, 10:50am

Depends...not familiar with the brand but their are universal replacements out there. Either way should be a cheap and easy job.


Advanced Member

Posts: 52

Location: USA


Monday, September 17th 2007, 4:54am

Could it be a weathermatic nozzle?
Texas Lic. Irrigator
Landscape Irrigation Auditing & Management
Texas Lic. Backflow Tester

Rate this thread