You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

snapper

Sunday, May 22nd 2005, 9:16am

Sprinkler Head Adjustments

I had a Rain Bird system installed when our house was built a year ago. The contractor didn't leave any instructions. How do I adjust the spray of water from left to right? There are 4 different adjustment holes on the top of the head. One in the front, two in the middle and one in the rear that indicated + and -. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, May 22nd 2005, 11:21am

visit rainbird.com

RidgeRun05

Supreme Member

Sunday, May 22nd 2005, 4:13pm

What type of heads are they, I can get you the info if you supply which head it is.
Tony Posey
Ridge Run Landscapes

snapper

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 2:36am

I beleive it's Rain Bird 5000 series rotor.

drpete3

Supreme Member

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 4:17am

Did you go to rainbird.com. THat would be your best source of info.
Thanks,

Pete

snapper

Monday, May 23rd 2005, 5:41am

I just checked. I still can't figure out how to adjust it when to stop from left to right. I know it's something easy, I just can't figure it out.

bobw

Advanced Member

Thursday, May 26th 2005, 7:48pm

OK, RB rotor heads have a fixed left point. If the head is getting too far to the left or not left enough, use a pair of channel lock pliers to twist the shaft (usually easier to do if the water is turned on to the head). To adjust how far the head rotates to the right, used the screw with the + and - indicators.

Rate this thread