You are not logged in.


Starting Member


Friday, January 11th 2019, 3:51pm

What is this?

This was part of the irrigation system when I purchased our home. It was inline before a manual rotary control valve, but it also has a connection to the feeder line to the pump. It has no electrical connections, just a manual shutoff on the top. I changed our system to one with individually controlled valves. I left the part in the system but I'm not sure what it is or does. It says Superior Control on the unit's top. Any help is appreciated in identifying this.

I couldn't figure out how to attach a picture so the image of the item is my avatar...



Posts: 2,322

Location: USA


Friday, January 11th 2019, 11:17pm

Go to, upload your pic there then cut n paste the "forum" code to your post. My eyes aren't good enough to see that tiny thing. Very clever on your part though.

Rate this thread