You are not logged in.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 10:51am

Just to double check, I found the modules online and the part number is PCM300. Is that correct? I'm fixing to go and check it with a voltage meter to make sure I'm getting correct voltage.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 11:58am

I tested the voltage to the 2 stations that aren't working and station 5 reads 1.0 volts and station 6 reads 1.8 volts. So would replacing the module fix this or do I need to replace the controller?

mrfixit

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 1:50pm

Swap the two modules and see.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 4:06pm

I replaced the modules and the other one worked fine. So I'm going to order another module online, Thanks for all your help!

mrfixit

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 4:23pm

Good deals and you're welcome.
There's one thing I can't remember if the old modules work in the new controllers or or the new modules work in the old controllers. I think the old modules work in the newer controllers cause I've done that a few times.
I'm not sure if the new modules will work in the older Pro-C. You may want to ask them or buy an old style on Ebay.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 6:03pm

Ok thanks for the heads up on that. It's a 2006 model module so guessing that's the same model on the controller.

mrfixit

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 9:04pm

New one's are black. Old one's are grey.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 1:24pm

.........I'm not sure if the new modules will work in the older Pro-C..........
New modules are backwards-compatible. There was a counterfeit Pro-C that appeared when the old grey modules were in use. Altering the design of the Pro-C kept counterfeit modules from being used in current-production Hunter controllers.

mrfixit

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 9:37pm

.........I'm not sure if the new modules will work in the older Pro-C..........
New modules are backwards-compatible. There was a counterfeit Pro-C that appeared when the old grey modules were in use. Altering the design of the Pro-C kept counterfeit modules from being used in current-production Hunter controllers.

Then I must have put new modules in the old controllers. Getting hard to remember. Been quite a few years since I did that. I still have some old modules. I'll give it a try one of these days on a new controller.
I have one of those knock offs too. Irrigation Direct.

Rate this thread