You are not logged in.

mleosu

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 4:36pm

Toro Heads: Where's the model number?

I just moved into a new house and found out there is a full sprinkler system (yay!) and have been trying to figure out where the heads are, what zones they are programmed to, and what adjustments need to be made.

steps 1 and 2 are pretty easy. but I am stuck on step 3 - adjustments. I am trying to google info on the various sprinkler heads. some are rainbird, but it looks like most are toro.

But I cant figure out where the model number is on the sprinkler head to get info on how to adjust them. attached is a (fuzzy) picture of one of the heads... all i see on there for numbers is a patent.

Where's the model number so i can learn how to adjust the arc? screwing the little screw at the top, which pushes the screw into the stream, didnt help much. it still sprays past the sidewalk into the street.

mrfixit

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 4:47pm

Go to www.tinypic.com, upload your pic there then cut n paste the "forum" code to your post. Then we can see your photo.

mleosu

Monday, June 18th 2018, 3:08pm

do links to pics in google albums not work?

mrfixit

Monday, June 18th 2018, 7:33pm

I don't see a model number on top of that thing. That's where I'd expect to see it.
I don't have a clue what the model number is on that. I've only uninstalled them.
Isn't it a little wider and a little shorter than a PGP?
Maybe just unscrew it and pop a new sprinkler in there.

Rate this thread