You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cuberoot

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 7:51pm

Elusive Rainbird 1804 VAN

I was curious as to why the Rainbird 1804 VAN is not offered on SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE site. I am considering it due to the adjustability it offers compared to a full or half spray. I'd prefer to buy my supplies at SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE. Is this model a good choice and where can I get them at a good price?

Thanking You,

Cuberoot

cuberoot

Wednesday, May 19th 2004, 7:41pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cuberoot</i>
<br />I was curious as to why the Rainbird 1804 VAN is not offered on SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE site. I am considering it due to the adjustability it offers compared to a full or half spray. I'd prefer to buy my supplies at SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE. Is this model a good choice and where can I get them at a good price?

Thanking You,

Cuberoot
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Being a Novice, I just figured out that the reason why I couldnt find the 1800 "VAN" on the site is because the 1800's come without nozzles. The Variable Arc Nozzles are a choice on the site under nozzles. I guess I should have researched a little better. I'd have been in for a surprise when I ordered my sprays and had no nozzles to put in them.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 9th 2004, 2:44pm

LOL. Did you find your correct nozzles?

I bet you got scared when you saw all those orange tops, thinking what the heck??

radical

Tuesday, June 15th 2004, 6:11pm

Try using the K-Rain Adjustable nozzle. It fits on the Rainbird 1800 series popups and works a **** of lot better than Rainbirds Van's. Believe it.
Richard Kersten

S&R Sprinkler Systems and Landscaping, Inc.
Destin, Florida

Rate this thread