You are not logged in.

mrfixit

Monday, December 4th 2017, 6:11am

blah blah blah another forum blah. I'm not concerned wth other forums. I'm only concerned with his question at THIS forum.
He wanted to know what valve to buy at Lowes. You just can't leave well enough alone.
Don't answer people's questions from other forums here at Sprinkler Talk. Answer Sprinkler Talk questions only please. You're intentionally confusing the issue.

Monday, December 4th 2017, 1:37pm

I posted at another forum because while working on cars I have posted on a single forum and there's was no answers forthcoming for a couple of days. Thus, my habit. I just didn't know this forum was impressively very very active. Nevertheless, I am new with this field and I am learning a lot from both and more forums. The thing about the valve purchase recommendations was dependent upon fixing an immediate need, so long at it meets an acceptable standard. I have the rest of the lawn to fix and as such I have the luxury to order on-line, wait and fit as they get here, without a gun on my head if you will.

My question today is about wiring. Controller box fell off the wall, left a black wire dangling. It is thicker than the smaller zone wires. Thing is I don't know if it came out of it the controller box or not and if so where. Can you guys look over this wiring and let me know if I need to re-attach it somewhere and if so where?

If it's not supposed to be re-attached then I would like to test it with a meter to see if it's powered. How would I test it considering it is by itself?

Rate this thread