You are not logged in.

wahoospiff

Starting Member

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 5:50pm

Can right stop in PGP SHRUB sprinkler be adjusted? (the PGP popp-up method does not work!)

In many cases (i.e., get too much waster leakage), can not just twist entire assembly until right stop is at desired place. For PGP popp-up, can unscrew cap and pull assembly out, twist these guts, screw cap back on as means of changing right arc stop without changing the attachment fitting. Can not see how to do this with shrub version of sprinkler (I just bought 15 shrub PGP ultras) - there is no mechanism to popp out. Hunter claims the same method works for all PGP but I don't see it with the shrub version which is structurally different than the popp-up. Help please!

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 7:42am

Turn nozzle turret clockwise until it hits the right-hand stop. Unthread the entire shrub head. Apply a thick wrap of teflon tape to the riser threads. Thread the shrub head back onto the riser. You will be able to line up the right-hand stop where you want it to be.

If it bothers you that the head won't be as very tightly threaded onto the riser, you can do the teflon tape thing to the threads on the buried portion of the riser, That's more work, having to turn the entire riser to get things lined up, but a bit more secure, when the riser is clamped to a support post.

Rate this thread