You are not logged in.

joe4556

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 4:17pm

Hunter SRC Plus no 24v MV output

All the station outputs work accordingly and have 24v on them when called for. I have to take the mv wire and put it on the station I want to run to get the pump to start. Not sure why I do not get any output on mv. Thanks.

mrfixit

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 10:52pm

The only thing I can suggest it resetting the controllers memory to see if it starts working again. This from page 22 of the manual.

Clearing the Controller's Memory/ Resetting the Controller
If you feel you have misprogrammed the controller, there is a process
that will reset the memory to factory defaults and erase all programs and
data that has been entered into the controller.
1. Press and hold down the , and buttons.
2. Press and release the reset button in the lower wiring compartment.
3. Release the , and buttons. The display should now show
12:00AM. All the memory has been cleared and the controller may
now be reprogrammed.

If that doesn't work maybe take the back up battery out and unplug it for a minute.

manual

joe4556

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 5:58pm

I tried everything and called Hunter, they said it was shot so I purchased an Orbit 4 station easy set 57894. It was easy to setup...I reset everything after I put the battery in, use program A only, 1 start time per 4 stations per day. 6am station 1, 6:15am station 2, 6:30am station 3 and 6:45 station 4.

Now, to test it, I had it set to run for 1 min on each station and set the start times 2 minutes apart, and it kept doing 1 thru 4 stations and then starts over again with station 1 and keeps going 2,3 and 4 again....dang. I must have something wrong but only using 1 program and 1 start time per station and is set for every day....hmmm

Thanks for your reply !

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 8:12pm

I tried everything and called Hunter, they said it was shot so I purchased an Orbit 4 station easy set 57894. It was easy to setup...I reset everything after I put the battery in, use program A only, 1 start time per 4 stations per day. 6am station 1, 6:15am station 2, 6:30am station 3 and 6:45 station 4.

Now, to test it, I had it set to run for 1 min on each station and set the start times 2 minutes apart, and it kept doing 1 thru 4 stations and then starts over again with station 1 and keeps going 2,3 and 4 again....dang. I must have something wrong but only using 1 program and 1 start time per station and is set for every day....hmmm

Thanks for your reply !
Stations don't have start times. Only programs have start times. If you set all four start times on program A, you will get four watering cycles, when all you wanted was one cycle. Your solution is to set only one start time.

joe4556

Friday, May 26th 2017, 7:11am

OK GOT IT . Thank you very much.

Rate this thread