You are not logged in.

edal

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 9:02am

Zone Fault

Installed new controller. Conducted test on all zones. Controller indicates fault zone 5. I have water leak that needs to be repaired with that zone. Could the master valve notice leak and send fault message to controller or is it a short in wiring as indicated by manual. Wiring should be ok, as it's the same for all zones 1-4 worked fine. Orbitz B-hyve

BackflowInspector

Supreme Member

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 3:49pm

The problem is probably the solenoid in the valve for the zone giving you the error. You may need to replace it. The problem could also be the wire nuts or wire connections to that solenoid.

It would be easy to track it down with a multi meter, but in any case with out one this will be a good place to start.

It could also be a cut wire where your leak is to the zone giving you the error. The problem is electrical.
:thumbup: :thumbsup:
LI0006121, BPAT0011021, CI0009500

edal

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 2:41pm

solenoid

Checked all wiring have multi meter but not to sure on use. today I will track down solenoid not sure were to find it think its out back I'll be digging thanks I was trying to avoid looking for this.

edal

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 3:30pm

found solenoids

have found box with solenoids in it have six which is right I have six zones but the colored wires match all but the two ends I was looking for my brown wire and black but find only solid brown and brown with white stripe both of which have three wires all other four remaining solenoids have two wires going to them.will google how all this works and go from there.

Rate this thread