You are not logged in.

Ron6519

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 11:03pm

Nelso Smartzone EZ zone controller problem

Controller goes off every night no matter what program is on. Every other day(odd/even), every three days(Interval). This happens on Program A,B and C.
I removed the battery overnight and reprogram. Same result.
I unplug it and remove the battery overnight and reprogram it. Same result.
I'm up for suggestions.
Thanks.
Ron

mrfixit

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 6:15am

You're either programming it wrong or the controller's shot.

SunCoLawns

Advanced Member

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 7:44am

I am not familiar with this controller, but most controllers will run every program that is set regardless of where the Program switch is. The program switch is for programming and manual operation.

Ron6519

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 9:39am

Program buttons

This controller has two sets of "program" buttons. One is for actually programming the device. You can set the Program A, B and C buttons individually and then, "program" each while on the "program" selection.The other 3 have various stored programs you can switch to during the year.
The controller was working fine up to a point and then it wasn't. There wasn't any programming modification done between it's working correctly and not working correctly.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 10:30am

Check your owners manual (available online) and make certain that every program in the controller is not active at all times. All programs running is the norm, and switching from one program to another is not. The norm allows systems to have a separate schedule for less-often shrub watering.

Ron6519

Friday, August 19th 2016, 1:45pm

Probably easier to swap it out.
Thanks.

Rate this thread