You are not logged in.


Friday, June 17th 2016, 8:39am

Fittings to go from 1 inch poly to 1/2 inch funny pipe?

This question has probably been asked before...I have a system using 1 inch poly going to the heads. I want to relocate/lower some heads and want to use 1/2 inch funny pipe. i have found 1 inch to 1/2 inch reducing couplings, but am not clear on if that is the correct type fitting. Are there specific fittings to go from 1 inch poly to funny pipe? Would a normal reducing coupling work or is the ID on the funny pipe not compatible?


Supreme Member

Posts: 5,288

Location: Metro NYC


Friday, June 17th 2016, 10:37am

1429-129 is the industry code for the coupling you want, and gets described as a 1-inch Insert x 3/8 Barbed Insert coupling


Friday, June 17th 2016, 4:40pm

Thanks very much!

Rate this thread