You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cobrahd1999

Monday, May 30th 2016, 10:15am

Sprinkler Head Protectors Question

My question is which sprinkler head protector do you prefer the concrete donuts or sprinkler saver or do you have something else you prefer. I have used Sprinkler Savers but the shipping from Florida to Illinois is way to expensive. I hope to hear back from some soon.
thanks for your time. :thumbup:
to all hoping you are enjoying Memorial Day and remember all those that lost there life for all of us.
Frank
Disabled Vietnam Vet 68-69 US ARMY Brothers Forever..
Retired Carpenter Local 272
Chicago

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, May 30th 2016, 10:20am

Why are you needing head protectors? What has been breaking your sprinkler heads?

cobrahd1999

Monday, May 30th 2016, 2:03pm

Why are you needing head protectors? What has been breaking your sprinkler heads?
Lawn tractor & fertilization equipment plus cleaning the walk way of snow have a corner lot easy to hit heads they are on both sides and drive way. . Can't see the heads in the grass is another issue. Since I put them in where I had the most problems they been OK. I looked at the cone shaped ones to keep the grass out but with animals that like to chase the rabbits could hurt themselves , plus easy to find the heads. :thumbup:
Thanks for your reply
Frank
Disabled Vietnam Vet 68-69 US ARMY Brothers Forever..
Retired Carpenter Local 272
Chicago

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cobrahd1999" (May 31st 2016, 9:49pm)