You are not logged in.

cobrahd1999

Monday, May 30th 2016, 10:15am

Sprinkler Head Protectors Question

My question is which sprinkler head protector do you prefer the concrete donuts or sprinkler saver or do you have something else you prefer. I have used Sprinkler Savers but the shipping from Florida to Illinois is way to expensive. I hope to hear back from some soon.
thanks for your time. :thumbup:
to all hoping you are enjoying Memorial Day and remember all those that lost there life for all of us.
Frank
Disabled Vietnam Vet 68-69 US ARMY Brothers Forever..
Retired Carpenter Local 272
Chicago

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, May 30th 2016, 10:20am

Why are you needing head protectors? What has been breaking your sprinkler heads?

cobrahd1999

Monday, May 30th 2016, 2:03pm

Why are you needing head protectors? What has been breaking your sprinkler heads?
Lawn tractor & fertilization equipment plus cleaning the walk way of snow have a corner lot easy to hit heads they are on both sides and drive way. . Can't see the heads in the grass is another issue. Since I put them in where I had the most problems they been OK. I looked at the cone shaped ones to keep the grass out but with animals that like to chase the rabbits could hurt themselves , plus easy to find the heads. :thumbup:
Thanks for your reply
Frank
Disabled Vietnam Vet 68-69 US ARMY Brothers Forever..
Retired Carpenter Local 272
Chicago

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cobrahd1999" (May 31st 2016, 9:49pm)