You are not logged in.

kp007

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 10:42am

Hunter Pro-C Program B & C Automatic Operation?

Just bought and installed a Hunter Pro-C Controller. I have no issues running program A automatically, or manually. I have no issues running program B manually. I cannot get program B to run automatically though. There is no time conflict between the two programs either. Single start time on both programs. To set the unit to run program B automatically, I turn the dial to "Set Program Start Times", press the PROG button to select B, then turn the dial to RUN. Then at the appointed the start time, the controller does not turn on.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 11:25am

Check your owners manual again. There is a never a need to venture into the programming section in order to achieve manual operation.

kp007

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 12:23pm

I sent a message to the seller (sprinkler_wholesale_international) who identified the issue. I didn't have any days selected for program B. Since I'm a newbie with this box, I'm just getting used to the interface. Thought icon with a circle was a water day. Went back and checked program A (which I set up and works) where I discovered the opposite.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 12:35pm

That symbol you called a circle is meant to indicate the circle-with-a-bar international symbol for 'no'

Rate this thread