You are not logged in.

09KR0058

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 6:11pm

Can't Access Hunter Pro-C Programs B or C

I have a Hunter Pro-C that is about 6 years old and has been working fine. I only use one program for my 6 stations and have not had any issues. However, I just did an aeration and overseeding and thought I could setup another program for watering the next couple weeks. I have only used program "A" for all these years and now want to use "B" and turn "A" off for a while.

According to the instructions, I turn the dial to the SET PROGRAM START TIMES position. Next, it says "The factory preset is set on program A. If necessary, you can select program B or C by pressing the PRG button." However, when I press the PRG button, nothing changes. On the display, I can see that I'm on program A, and the start time for A is flashing, but pressing the PRG button does not change to program B or even C. Any idea why I can't get to the other two programs?

My goal here is to set program B to run each station for 3 minutes, twice a day, every day, for the next couple weeks, and turn progam A off so that it does not run during this time. Once the grass is growing well, I'd turn program B off and program A back on.

Glad I found this site today. Lots of great information here!

Thank You

09KR0058

Tuesday, October 13th 2015, 6:42pm

Well, nevermind. After reading through the ENTIRE manual again, I realized that I had set the program customization feature under hidden features. There, you can set the controller for Limited Mode (1 program/1 start time), which I did after the system was installed. Just changed it to Normal Mode (2 programs/4 start times). I now have program B set for the twice-daily 3 minute watering and program A turned off.

FYI, program customization is accessed by holding the "-" button while in Run mode, then turning the dial to SET DAYS TO WATER, then releasing the "-" button. There you choose Limited Mode, Normal Mode or Advanced Mode (3 programs/4 start times).

Rate this thread