You are not logged in.

88goldwing

Unregistered

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 10:19am

What's the problem with the RB remote? The Hunter remote I had was the 'homeowner' version and had very limited range. Had to walk around waving it in the air to get it to work if I was very far from the controller.

The need for interruptions is very infrequent - usually when it happens to be watering a section that I need to mow. And its rarely the same section twice, so setting up additional programs wouldn't be practical.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, September 4th 2015, 10:43am

It might work out that you can manage the interrupting completely separate from the controller. Is this system run from a well? If so, is there a pressure tank and switch, or a pump control relay?

88goldwing

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 5:36pm

This is on a well with a pressure tank and switch.

Yesterday I interrupted the cycle to adjust the spray on a couple of heads in different zones which were hitting some bird feeders. I used the manual restart procedure I mentioned in my earlier posts, expecting to have to shut it off when it completed all zones and, lo and behold, when it finished all zones it didn't start over! I don't think I did anything differently. I'm going to experiment when I have time and try to figure out exactly what the deal is, but maybe I stumbled onto something.

Rate this thread