You are not logged in.


Starting Member


Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 2:41pm

broken round covers in lawn

I have a 30 year old Weather Matic system. I don't eactly know what to call the covers in the lawn ... round plastic disks that cover a system connection of some sort. I have several that need replacing. What are they called and where do I get them?

Central Irrigation

Supreme Member

Posts: 371

Location: Central Minnesota


Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 8:23pm

Valve box covers. There are dozens of variations manufactured. Your best bet is to contact a local irrigation company to see if they have any replacements on hand. A 30 year old cover is going to be hard to come by. Bring one with to make sure its a match.

Similar threads

Rate this thread