You are not logged in.

paolo51

Friday, June 12th 2015, 8:36am

All stations on, blank screen

First of all, Hello all , Hope everyone is well. I'm glad there is a useful site like this.

I'm a retired guy relocated to De to live( fish).

My problem is I came home yesterday And all 5 stations were on. Of course the weren't full force but still. I went to the panel and the screen was blank. Turned the dial to off. Ha the thing was still running. I had to pull the plug. I called rainrbird still trying to get through. I did the reset and I even disconnected the modules. Have a warning light but nothing on the sceen :cursing:

It is a 2 1/2 year old esp-me model. Anyone have a clue . I don't. Thank you in advance .

Looking forward to meeting you all. :thumbsup:

Stay well Paul

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, June 12th 2015, 10:55am

Might be a voltage spike victim. Any recent thunderstorm activity?

paolo51

Friday, June 12th 2015, 11:55am

Thanks for your reply WB I asked my wife if we had a surge or something like that. She was in the kitchen backing and the stereo was on. She said no If there was would that take out the controller 's transformer?
?(

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Friday, June 12th 2015, 12:09pm

a spike doesn't have come through the home - it can originate in the field and work back into the controller

in any event, you do a complete power-down reset as per instructions, removing any backup batteries

paolo51

Friday, June 12th 2015, 4:46pm

I did, I unplugged the unit. Reset, disconnected the module and reconnected. I figured it couldn't hurt. No back up battery in unit. Just the warning light is on, nothing else. All sprinklers pop up when I plugged unit back in even with dial on off.
Hoping to find out Wednsday ?( :huh: :?:

Rate this thread