You are not logged in.


Monday, June 2nd 2014, 2:20pm

25psi or 40psi regulator for garden and flower beds drip valves

I'm setting up 3 drip zones one large (30x20') veg garden and two flower beds. I'm going to get the Hunter pre-assembled drip valves that come with either a 25 or 40 psi regulator. I'm thinking the 25psi is that right choice. Am I correct in this thinking?

Rate this thread